Material of API 7-1 Non-Magnetic Drill Collar OD 79.4mm to 279.4mm: 4145H/4145H mod or Non-magnetic.
Standard: API7-1, NS-1.
1. Slick Drill Collar Note: Drill collar is mainly used to provide bit weight to drill bit so that drill pipe is in tension. Especially drill collar can keep drill bit centralized and hole track by large rigidity.
- The Drill collar is manufactured strictly from API Spec7-1 and SY5411 standards.
2. Spiral Drill Collar
Note: Spiral drill collar is used to reduce contact area with a hole,so as to avoid efficiently bit sticking from differential
- The drill collars are manufactured strictly according to API Spec7-1 and Standard SY5144.
3. Spiral Drill Collar With Elevator Groove And Slip Groove
Note: Elevator groove and slip groove made on box thread face,of slick drill collar or spiral drill collar can be used as lifting
sub and safety slip when tripping out.
- The technical parameters for elevator groove and slip groove are as per API SPEC7-1. Hardbanding s optional at customers’ requests.
4. Non-magnetic Drill Collar
The cold-rolled finish on both ID and OD surface,with a unique technical process strengthens the structure,and ensures the tools with optimal resistance to stress, corrosion, cracking and mechanical performance is greatly enhanced.
- High-Quality API 7-1 NS-1 Non-Magnetic Drill Collar
|NC31-41||104.8||50.8||9150 or 9450|
|NC35-47||120.7||50.8||915 or 9450|
|NC38-50||127.0||57.2||9150 or 9450|
|NC44-60||152.4||57.2||9150 or 9450|
|NC44-60||152.4||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|NC44-62||158.8||57.2||9150 or 9450|
|NC46-62||158.8||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|NC46-65||165.1||57.2||9150 or 9450|
|NC46-65||165.1||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|NC46-67||171.4||57.2||9150 or 9450|
|NC50-67||171.4||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|NC50-70||177.8||57.2||9150 or 9450|
|NC50-70||177.8||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|NC50-72||184.2||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|NC56-77||196.8||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|NC56-80||203.2||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|6 5/8REG||209.6||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|NC61-90||228.6||71.4||9150 or 9450|
|7 5/8REG||241.3||76.2||9150 or 9450|
|NC70-97||247.6||76.2||9150 or 9450|
|NC70-100||254.0||76.2||9150 or 9450|
|8 5/8REG||279.4||76.2||9150 or 9450|